Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No Surprise, , ,

 I'm quite a mass of contradictions actually(: i love sounding smart, confusing people(:, hugging people, getting complimented, smiling, laughing, car-aoke, my talkativeness, being happy, explanations, being random, awkward silences, truth or dare?, bi-polar-ness, reading novels, reading yaoi, watching yaoi, crying, lesbianism, new shoes, gay-nism, fetishism, Ism's, realizations, jumping, falling(:, being spoiled, steaming from my ears(:, being held, arguing, spoiling someone, i am very open..., being impulsive, texting, making random food and cleaning(: but only at other people's houses haha(:, water, weeping, soft things, hot things, warm things, disease please?, spicy food, sweet food, bitter food, hot water, get out of my head..., alternating hot and cold weather xD, writing alot, soup, cues, my independence, classified information, power, gay people, Foreign stuff(:, exaggerating, watching people(:, fanfictions, yaoi, being bossy, then saying please xD, cashiers and baggers, racism, smiling, parking lots, typing, surprise, being indescribable..., wearing myself out, prejudice, being difficult, answering questions, tolerance, music, stuff off the top of my head, taste this wine, healing, random hugs, enthusiasm!!! licking, being histrionic, abstract thinking. writing a ton, corsetry, spanish soap operas, stay for awhile?, lines, on my knees...,the hate and the love i hold for myself, obsessing over something, the dark, change, drinking my tea in the shower, lying, scaring the crap out of my besties(:, video games, suicide, impromptu everything, denial, compromises..., smoking, romantic comedies, needing, pleasure.., daydreaming, words, talking, exhilaration, the double standards i hold everything to, looking at myself, complicated things, fake!?!swimming, taking quizzes, stars, cuddling, homophobia, deceiving, insecurity, "predictably unpredictable..." jealousy, simple things, afterthoughts, meanness, consequences, over-analyzing, spaces, rules, imagining, freedoms, will, impromptu picnics, blame :/, revising&editing, antiques, favorite flavor, hatred, cyanide, contemplating, ignorance, being scared, watching movies, I am a very proud SanJuanita, names, pain, bargain shopping, blood..., splurging, thinking, being sheltered, misunderstanding, arguing(:, spazzing out, lying, crying and telling the truth, second-guessing myself, desire, suffering, bragging, a hole in my sleeve, admitting i was wrong, winning, falling, losing, texting you @ 4 in the morning :D<3, disturbing daydreams, depression (it sucks...), anime, exasperation!, manga, dares, ranting, distractions, breaking things, changing/teasing myself, talking to myself, arguing with myself, sometimes losing(:....lol feeling peaceful, keeping my mind open, camping, thinking outside the cube(: being crazy and hyper, redemption?, getting mad, acting, rocking out, slow dancing and tripping, picking myself apart, overdosing, sadomasochism, being clumsy, (badly) singing in the shower, writing, the bitter taste of angels, getting the right answer!, confessions, getting the wrong answer!, my scars, la~la~la~la, screaming in frustration, shame, rotflmao, psychiatry, 69-Yin and Yang you perverts!!! haha lording over my superior sense of conversation...okay i lied(: haha and most of all...Skin(:

Love,

San Juanita E. Hernandez(:

No comments:

Post a Comment