Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Humans.

You see, I think we were. We were made to balance, but were given  
free-will. Choices made over hundreds of millions of years spawned a  
new breed of human, that which would become homo sapiens sapiens, and  
evetually impose it's will upon everything else suffering from a  
delusion of superiority because of a merely lucky chanceat evolution,  
or maybe a direct interference upon fate? Anyhow, the human species I  
speak of now are complex, devastating creatures with enormous power at  
their command, many of whom use this advantage for entirely selfish,  
self-serving purposes, and not for the common good as defined by  
intellect and a case of disparaging, raging hormones which serve to  
both advance and hinder an amazingly blend of paranoid self-delusion,  
and misplaced loyalty upon several inferiority complexes unique to the  
human race. That being said, I will never be able to fully explain,  
but be this I am a hypocrite in many ways but in this, no. Long ago I  
accepted my limitations and weaknesses and learned that the only  
potential cure was to ease along a pre-destined path plotted exactly  
for me, my voices and thoughts which heavily influence my own self-
delusion of emotional independence, so, I know that humans are not  
entirely good, but also not entirely evil. Every human is, however,  
very powerful and brutal somewhere beneath an unconsciously managed  
facade of social properness and definitism, they understand and yield  
to the power that the unknown exerts over them and their vassals,  
along with any and all sensations that accompany worth and/or luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment