Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If I Die Young:

  1. I want to be cremated.
  2. I want my ashes to be mixed in with the ashes of my things that no one else wants, and will burn easily. 
  3. I want the mixed ashes to be thrown into the river. Any river.
  4. Mum gets all my life insurance money (spend it on property/building a house, kay mum?)
  5. Beca gets my anime, manga, and essays (but bury my Junjou Romantica with me, okay? C:)
  6. Ralph gets my everything else. He'll divide it, seeing as how he knows me best.
  7. Whatever I have that can be sold, sell it. 
  8. I want strippers. Just kidding. No, serious.
  9. I want you all to get on your fucking knees, and say my name:D
  10. No one is going to cry. If you cry, I will personally kick your ass; so shut your face, 'cause you all look ugly when you cry. 
  11. Pardon my French, I love you all so fucking much. <3
  12. So there you have it, I San Juanita Eva Hernandez, being of sound mind and sound body, do declare my will and testament. (Actually, it's just a shit ton of demands. Anywhore, screw you. I'm already dead so stfu and live a good life. GATA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment