Monday, February 7, 2011

Requiem

Well here we go again, down this same old path. I walk in circles, stop and smell the flowers, get carried away with my words, and let my emotions run amok... yet all i can think about is you and how truly unstable you are...Life...why do you treat me this way? After I've dedicated myself to keeping you happy, why do you place in my path people who are determined to undermine and overlook me. I'm not complaining though...merely curious. I have so many friends I know actually care about me :) Thanks all of you haha for putting up with my Bipolar-ness, my Insecurities, my Loneliness, and my Know-it-all demeanor. I love you guys more than Life herself. You guys are the reason she's still alive. When things get dark I'm happy to say you bring Life to the Light and chase away Depression and Loneliness. I know some days i get immensely sad, and some days i am extremely annoying, i pray you guys forgive me :) But I'm glad you know who i am. and you look past my fragility and you see me. Thank You so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment